WELCOME TO ADJC
ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE CORRECTIONS (ADJC)CENTRAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
1624 West Adams Street | Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Telephone: (602) 542-4121
- To learn more about Family Services, click here.
- To learn more about Safe Schools, click here.
- To learn more about Community Corrections (Parole), click here.
- To learn more about Offices and Programs, click here.
- To learn more about becoming a Volunteer, click here.
Place your mouse over the images above to see
Click on icon for more information.
The Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections (ADJC) is responsible for all juveniles adjudicated as delinquent and committed to its jurisdiction by the county juvenile courts. It is accountable to the citizens of Arizona for the promotion of public safety through the management of the state's secure juvenile facilities and the development and provision of a continuum of services to juvenile offenders; including education, rehabilitation and treatment.
Safer communities through successful youth.
The Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections enhances public protection by changing the delinquent thinking and behaviors of juvenile offenders committed to the Department.
All images and content on this site are either created in house, part of the public domain or used with permission of the owner.