- Click here to view information about ADJC Family Services.
- If you are interested in learning more about the ADJC Schools, click here.
- To learn more about the ADJC Parole system, click here.
- To learn more about the ADJC Offices and Programs, click here.
- If you're interested in becoming an ADJC Volunteer, click here.
Place your mouse over the images above to see
Click on them for more information.
The Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections (ADJC) is responsible for all juveniles adjudicated as delinquent and committed to its jurisdiction by the county juvenile courts. It is accountable to the citizens of Arizona for the promotion of public safety through the management of the state's secure juvenile facilities and the development and provision of a continuum of services to juvenile offenders; including education, rehabilitation and treatment.
Safer communities through successful youth.
The Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections enhances public protection by changing the delinquent thinking and behaviors of juvenile offenders committed to the Department.
- We value the safety of the citizens of Arizona, our employees and the youth in our care.
- We value the integrity, experience and expertise of our staff
- We value a richness of diversity among our staff and youth.
- We strive to create opportunities for youth and families to lead productive lives.
- We value excellence, innovation, and quality practices based on good data and research.
- We value continuous improvement and learning for all individuals, including staff as well as youth in our care.
- We value families, friends, key stakeholders and staff who support positive change in our youth.
- We value change for the growth opportunities it brings.